Gillian Conroy provides a warranty on your newly purchased Gillian Conroy Jewelry. We are committed to providing reliable, quality and trustworthy expertise with every jewelry purchase.
This warranty covers normal wear-and-tear and all manufacturing defects in material or workmanship for 6 months from date of purchase. The warranty does not cover neglect or abuse (See: Exceptions and Exclusions below). The periodic inspection of your jewelry purchase is the best way to safeguard against potential problems. Regular upkeep of your jewelry is required to maintain your warranty. This includes paying for any normal repairs required due to accidental damage or abuse.
To have your jewelry cleaned, re-polished, stones tightened, settings checked and inspected, free of charge, and please drop by our studio located in New York City. We recommend prong settings to be checked at least yearly.
To request a repair, please contact us before returning the item. Once a repair is authorized, further instructions will be emailed to you. Repair costs and times may vary for damages caused by an accident or carelessness. Repairs without prior authorization may be declined, and we are not responsible for any lost parts. Ring resizing is available for an additional fee of $90-$125.
When shipping, please box up your jewelry item, wrapping the piece securely and send it to us using a trusted shipping company like FedEx or UPS, choose insured shipping and include repair instructions.
EXCEPTIONS AND EXCLUSIONS The Gillian Conroy Jewelry Warranty does NOT cover the following items:
1. Any damage to your jewelry purchase due to negligence or abuse. (For Example: If a stone is lost due to bent, damaged, or worn-out prongs, Gillian Conroy, Inc. is not responsible for the replacement of the stone or the re-tipping of the prongs. The jewelry was neglected and abused and the warranty becomes null and void.)
2. If another jeweler performs any repair work on an item purchased from Gillian Conroy, we will not be held responsible for any loss or defect and the warranty becomes null and void.
3. The loss of a center stone, such as a diamond is not covered under the Gillian Conroy Inc., warranty. Center stone loss may be covered under your Home Owners Insurance policy. Please note that a separate insurance rider may be required to fully cover all of your fine jewelry pieces. We are happy to provide paperwork required by the insurance company. Please contact your insurance company for more information regarding your insurance policy limits and requirements. There are several insurance companies that specialize in protecting your jewelry assets.
4. The warranty does not cover replacement of any diamond or colored gemstone provided by the customer: any chipping, damage or breakages of a diamond or colored gemstone during production of the jewelry piece is not the responsibility of Gillian Conroy, Inc. to replace.
5. The warranty does not cover theft or mysterious disappearance.
NOTE: Please be careful not to write the words jewelry, diamonds, or other luxury-related words anywhere on any package mailed, as this invites theft of your package. Be sure to also include both your daytime and evening telephone numbers and any pertinent contact information.
Due to the fluctuation of precious metals and diamond markets, merchandise prices and styles that appear on the Gillian Conroy website are subject to change without notice. Typographic, photographic, and/or descriptive errors are subject to correction. Jewelry may be enlarged to show fine detail. We reserve the right to limit quantities or opt out of sales transactions.